Low Cost Love – Valentine’s Day Competition
Love is in the air! For our February prize draw, we’re giving two lucky social media users the chance to win £50 towards a Valentine’s Day treat. To enter, all you have to do is tell us your low-cost Valentine’s Day ideas. We want to know how you’re making your other half feel special without expensive chocolates, flowers or presents. It’s easy peasy and free to enter.
Terms and conditions apply. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 26.02.2017. Two winners will be chosen at random in an independent prize draw, which will take place on Monday 27th of January.
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – Follow Harrington Brooks on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Step 2 – On Twitter, follow us and retweet our pinned prize draw post. Then use the hashtag #LowCostLove to tell us about your romantic gift ideas. On Facebook, like our page and comment on the pinned post to tell us your money saving present ideas.
Step 3 – Love, like, share, follow, retweet, and remember to submit your entries before the closing date at 23.59 on Sunday February 26th 2017. Good luck!
We’re giving two social media users the chance to win £50 towards a Valentine’s Day treat. There is one £50 prize available per winner. Disclaimers may be required prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the prize could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level.
Terms and conditions:
- To enter and be eligible to win in our prize draw, participants must follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter. If entering on Twitter, you must retweet and use the hashtag #LowCostLove. The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 26.02.2017. Terms, conditions and eligibility apply.
- The channels you must use are www.facebook.com/harringtonbrooks or www.twitter.com/harringtonbks
- The prize draw opens at 09:00 on 06.02.2017 and closes at 23:59 on 26.02.2017.
- Two winners will be chosen at random in an independent draw.
- The winners will be announced and contacted on social media.
- The winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions.
- The winners will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize per winner only.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternative(s) will be offered.
- If a winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 01.04.2017 or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- The winners give consent for their name and entry to be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts, including our website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- All entries containing unlawful, obscene, offensive or objectionable material will be disqualified. Entries should not contain any logos that would breach copyright laws.
- By entering, you give consent for your entry to be shared on all One Advice Group media channels.
- Promotion excludes the One Advice Group colleagues that are directly involved in the prize draw and their families or those living in the same household of each such employee.
- This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. The winner may be asked to verify their age and address. If your entry contains a person under the age of 16, legal consent must have been acquired by the entrant.
- The entrant agrees that the One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
– the entrant’s participation in the prize draw;
– technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
– any events outside the One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this prize draw is the One Advice Group, which incorporates HB Financial Solutions Ltd (HBFS), Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.