Harrington Brooks IVA Shortlisted For Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year Award
The Harrington Brooks IVA department has been shortlisted by the Insolvency & Rescue Awards 2014 panel, for the title of Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year. The awards received a record breaking 750 entries, with the awards ceremony to be held in London on 1st October.
Above, our IVA management team with Insolvency Practitioners David Rankin (stripy tie) and Samantha Warburton (far right).
Harrington Brooks arranged more new IVAs than any other provider in the past 12 months by some distance – a massive 10,000 plus; that’s about 1 in 5 or all new IVAs – so expectation of recognition is high.
Reasons for this are many and include:-
- Due to our scale of operation and efficient systems, being able to offer IVAs at lower monthly contributions and lower debt levels than many other IVA providers.
- The purchase of debt management back-books (client bases) from other debt management companies and offering many of these customers the opportunity of an IVA, which they were previously denied.
- Best in class IT systems that make us a natural parter for major affiliates and introducers.
- An overall great customer experience that has resulted in a hugely positive on-line sentiment; with almost 1,000 on-line reviews for the Harrington Brooks IVA team and a further 700 reviews for second trading style DebtFree.co.uk all achieved in the past 2 years.
- Embracing FCA regulation for the benefit of our business and customers alike.
We are very proud of the customer centric approach we apply to the services we provide, and are thrilled to be shortlisted by such a prestigious industry body. We have launched a number of initiatives this year which we feel have demonstrated our commitment to excellent customer service, putting the customer at the heart of all that we do.
In the last 12 months, we launched our Online Webchat tool, allowing our customers real-time interaction with advisers to discuss any aspect of their plan and debts. Plus, we have also introduced 0330 numbers, reducing call costs for customers.
We recently held focus groups with our customers. Within those, we were praised for our freepost envelope service, as well as for our planned introduction of call queuing management software, which will allow customers to hold in a virtual queue or set a time for us to call them back instead of waiting on hold. All our customers agreed that it would be a positive service of great benefit.
If you are struggling with your finances and feel you could benefit from some advice from the UK’s market leader in new IVAs, then contact our advisers today 0161 413 9530 and check out how we can help at harringtonbrooks.co.uk/iva.