You don’t have to go abroad to make memories this summer! We’re giving away camping supplies in our latest prize draw so you can enjoy a low-cost getaway under the stars. It’s easy peasy and free to enter!
- If you’re using Twitter, follow us, retweet our pinned post and use the hashtag #HBHappyCamper to tell us what you love about the great outdoors.
- On Facebook, like our page and comment on the post to tell us why you love the great outdoors
Terms and conditions apply. Entries must be received by 29.08.2016 at 23:59. A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 30.08.2016.
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – Follow Harrington Brooks on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Step 2 – On Twitter, retweet our post and use the hashtag #HBHappyCamper to share what you love about the great outdoors. On Facebook, comment on our pinned post to tell us why nature is the best.
Step 3 – Share, share, share and remember to submit your entries before the closing date Monday August 29th 2016. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions: #HBHappyCamper
Social media competition to win camping prizes – a tent and picnic set.
We’re giving one lucky social media user the chance to win camping prizes; a tent and picnic set. There is one prize available for one winner. Disclaimers may be required prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the prize could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level.
How to enter:
- To enter and be eligible to win our competition, participants must follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter. If entering on Twitter, you must retweet our pinned post and use the hashtag #HBHappyCamper. The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 29.08.2016. Terms and conditions apply.
- The competition opens at 9am on 29.07.2016 and closes at 23:59 on 29.08.2016.
- A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 30.08.2016.
- The winner will be notified via social media by 06.09.2016.
- The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize only.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- If the winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 29.09.2016 or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- The winners details will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts and website(s). No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
- Promotion excludes the One Advice Group colleagues
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. The winner may be asked to verify their age and address.
- The entrant agrees that the One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
- the entrant’s participation in the competition;
- technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
- any events outside the One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this competition is the One Advice Group, which incorporates Harrington Brooks (Accountants) Ltd, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.