#HBSpendOrSave Prize Draw
Last month, the Chancellor released the #Budget2016 with an update on the UK’s finances. We want to know about your budget, too.
So are you more of a saver or a spender? Let us know on social media by simply sending us an emoji and you could win a £50 voucher. It’s as easy as that to enter, and it’s completely free, no budget required!
On Twitter: Follow us, retweet our post and use the hashtag #HBSaveorSpend to tell us which you prefer to do and what you’re putting your money towards.
On Facebook: Like our page, comment on the post with the emoji that relates to you and tell us why you’re currently saving or spending.
Terms and conditions apply. Entries must be received by 18.05.2016 at 23:59. A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 19.05.2016.
What would you spend the £50 on if you win?
We’ll send you a £50 voucher for the shop of your choice. So you could either save it for a rainy day or get something that you really want. Here’s what to do…
Step 1: Decide whether you’re a saver or spender.
Step 2: Follow Harrington Brooks on Twitter, retweet and tell us which you are and why with the hashtag #HBSaveOrSpend. On Facebook, like Harrington Brooks and comment on the pinned prize draw post to tell us whether you’re a saver or spender and what your eye is on at the moment.
Step 3: Remember to send your entries before the closing date on Monday May 18th 2016 before 23.59. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions: #HBSaveOrSpend
Social media prize draw to win a voucher of the winner’s choice valued at £50.
We’re giving two social media users the chance to win a £50 voucher of their choice. There are two prizes available. Disclaimers maybe required prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the requested voucher could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level.
How to enter:
- To enter and be eligible to win the competition, participants must follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter. If entering with Twitter, they must retweet the competition and tell us what they love with #HBSaveOrSpend. The closing date is 23.59 on 18.05.2016. Terms and conditions apply.
- The channels you must use are www.facebook.com/harringtonbrooksorwww.twitter.com/harringtonbks
- The competition opens at 10am on 18.04.2016 and closes at 23.59 on 18.05.2016.
- A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 19.05.2016.
- 5. The winner will be notified via social media by 19.05.2016.
- The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
- 7. The winner will receive the prize, as described above and there are two prizes only. The prize of a £50 voucher will be supplied for the retailer of the winners’ choice.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- If the winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 18.06.2016 or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- The winner’s details and chosen £50 retail voucher will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts and website(s). No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
- Promotion excludes the One Advice Group colleagues that are directly involved in the competition and their families or those living in the same household of each such employee.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. The winner may be asked to verify their age and address.
- The entrant agrees that the One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
- The entrant’s participation in the competition;
- Technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
- Any events outside the One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this competition is the One Advice Group, which incorporates HB Financial Solutions Ltd (HBFS), Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.