#HBFrightNight Halloween Prize Draw
Have you got an unspookable ghost costume or a particularly spellbinding witch outfit? Creating gruesome garments from scratch is a great way to save money on the frightening Halloween festivities. That’s why we’d like you to send us photographs of your best homemade Halloween costumes! Our prize draw is easy peasy and free to enter!
- If you’re using Twitter, follow us and retweet our pinned prize draw post. Then use the hashtag #HBFrightNight to send us your best Halloween photographs
- On Facebook, like our page and comment on the pinned post with your spookiest snap
Terms and conditions apply. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 06.11.2016. A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 07.11.2016.
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – Follow Harrington Brooks on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Step 2 – On Twitter, retweet our pinned prize draw post and use the hashtag #HBFrightNight to share your best Halloween picture. To enter on Facebook, comment on the pinned prize draw post with your photograph.
Step 3 – Share, follow, retweet, like and remember to submit your entries before the closing date on Sunday November 6th 2016. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions: #HBFrightNight
Social media prize draw to win £50 worth of Love To Shop vouchers.
We’re giving one social media user the chance to win £50 worth of Love to Shop vouchers. There is one prize available for one winner. Disclaimers may be required prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the prize could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level.
How to enter:
- To enter and be eligible to win our prize draw, participants must follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter. If entering on Twitter, you must retweet and use the hashtag #HBFrightNight. The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 06.11.2016. Terms, conditions and eligibility apply.
- The channels you must use are www.facebook.com/harringtonbrooks or www.twitter.com/harringtonbks
- The competition opens at 10:00 on 07.10.2016 and closes at 23:59 on 06.11.2016.
- A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 07.11.2016.
- The winner will be notified via social media by 00:00 on 08.12.2016.
- The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize only.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternative(s) will be offered.
- If the winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 13.11.2016 or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
- The winner’s details will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- All entries containing unlawful, obscene, offensive or objectionable material will be disqualified.
- Promotion excludes the One Advice Group colleagues that are directly involved in the competition and their families or those living in the same household of each such employee.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. The winner may be asked to verify their age and address.
- The entrant agrees that the One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
– the entrant’s participation in the competition;
– technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
– any events outside the One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this competition is the One Advice Group, which incorporates HB Financial Solutions Ltd (HBFS), Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.